[FFML] [oneshot][dark][Chrono Trigger] In the Infinite Moment

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 6 20:44:40 PST 2008

> Well done.  I could definitely feel the angst here and can picture
> this scene in the game exactly as you wrote it.

Yeah. I've been replaying Chrono Trigger in a fit of nostalgia, and this
morning I got to that particular part of the game. Then, I went to Youtube
to watch the PSX version cutscene--since I haven't had my PSX copy of the
game for quite some time and am running the old SNES version. After
rewatching the scene on YouTube, I got inspired to write this, and...there
you have it.

> Luckily there was a happier ending, eh?

Indeed. I just got finished with Death Peak, and celebrated by going back to
the End of Time and pumping several rounds of Luminaire up Spekkio's ass.
>:)

> Overall a beautiful little character piece into our hero's head.  Now
> get back to Fire in the Water!  It's good too!

Heh, thanks. Soon as I get done replaying Chrono Trigger, it's back to
writing. Just gotta get this out of my system first. ^_^