[FFML] [oneshot][dark][Chrono Trigger] In the Infinite Moment

Peter Gallagher ellfangor8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:56:51 PST 2008

Well done.  I could definitely feel the angst here and can picture
this scene in the game exactly as you wrote it.   Luckily there was a
happier ending, eh?

Overall a beautiful little character piece into our hero's head.  Now
get back to Fire in the Water!  It's good too!

--
"Evil is merely a perspective, one which is no longer of concern to me."