[FFML] Ranma OL

Jusenkyo Guide jusenkyoguide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:04:00 PDT 2008

Still think it has believability problems. Ranma, as a MALE high
school graduate would have an easier time finding a job that would pay
the dojo bills than a female Ranma would as an OL (Most of whom don't
make all that much).

Now if he didn't graduate high school, that would narrow things down
quite a bit. Hmm, then it could be a matter of an all female company
(There are a few in Tokyo) and perhaps the boss willing to give what
she thinks is a hard luck case a break by hiring Ranma on as office
help...

Or maybe I just read too much into a situation and have gotten to be a
stickler for getting things right.

JG

--
Guide of the Training Grounds of Accursed Springs

To those who feel, life is a tragedy, to those who think, it's a comedy.