[FFML] Ranma OL

June Geraci karaohki at snet.net
Sun Jun 29 09:30:36 PDT 2008

Having worked in offices since 1972, I can see Ranma becoming throroughly
bored with the traditional Japanese OL position as I understand it.  (My job
is much more interesting.)

"The damned machine jammed again"  POW!!!!

Boss:  "You were supposed to put in a service call."

"I'm supposed to serve you coffee?  You can't get your own?"

Oh yes, I can see this.  And no, I don't fetch anyone coffee.

You can't lose anything by trying to write this.  On the other hand, you
would lose something by NOT doing so.
By all means, give it a try.

June

http://karaohki.deviantart.com/