[FFML] Ranma OL

Henry Cobb henry.cobb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:56:38 PDT 2008

Since people seem to be stomping on my fic ideas before I get around
to posting them (What did Michiru Kaioh do in her past life to
Princess Oyuki's people?), let me stake this one out.

Has anybody done Ranma as an OL?  If you don't know what an OL is then
don't bother.

My basic plot has Ranma failing to get into the same college as Akane
and is forced to work in order to keep the Dojo running.

Nabiki suggests magazine pictures, but Ranma always has to do things
the hard way.

In the end Ranma's complaints to Akane about work brings them together.

-HJC