[FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 20:29:47 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Ahlstrom" <pffmlahlstrom at ameritech.net>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over

> On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Sexy Neko Hibiki wrote:
>
>> Ten years ago?! Arrrggghhh! You keep making this mistake. You are
>> confusing
>> me with my predecesor.
>
> Predecessor in which multiple personality is ascendant?

No, actually it's my cousin.

>>> Nobody quite knows what is wrong with CKK, or if in fact CKK is an
>>> incredibly clever troll. All we know is, we can't get rid of it and
>>> we
>>> can't
>>> make it listen to us. So we just...heckle it.
>>
>> And my initials are not CKK. They are SNH. That's for Sexy Neko
>> Hibiki. It
>> used to be CNH, Cute Neko Hibiki. But then I developed a bit more
>> and now I
>> go by the name Sexy Neko Hibiki.
>
> And before that you were Cute Neko Kaydee

cousin

> , and before that Cute
> Kitsune Kaydee

cousin

> . Thus CKK. (Though occasionally you were Cute Kitsune
> Kaydee The Goddess Of Sex And Perversion And Exhibitionism

That was Fox.

> , and I'd
> not welcome a return to those days.)
>
> My local backups only go back to 2001 and the older archives seem to
> be down, but I'd believe you've been posting since 1998 with no
> change...though the average length may be getting shorter. We haven't
> seen any 17.0 KB monsters since April 2008.
>
> At least now you don't actually ask for C&C! Thank you for sparing us.

Why should I, when what I get are private e-mails telling me how awful I am
then. And I mean they tell how awful a person I am. They don't bother
commenting on my writing.

> Peter

P.S. I am not bothering posting more here. From now on I will post on the
XanderZone group instead.

http://home.comcast.net/~nekohibiki/sig3.htm