[FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 23:11:29 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Eternal Lost Lurker" <lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net>
<ffml at chez-vrolet.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over

> From: "Mike Ching" <wavehawk.geo at yahoo.com>
>> @CKK--=STRONG= suggestion: put your fic-writing aside for a few months
>> and
> go read some mainstream fiction, in particular those that have won awards
> of
> some sort or other. You'll thank me for it.
>
> That's just it, though: CKK doesn't take any advice from ANYONE on this
> FFML. CKK doesn't attempt to improve, in any way, shape, or form. Read a
> CKK
> "fanfic" from two weeks ago, and it's EXACTLY AS BAD as one from ten YEARS
> ago.

It's not that I don't try to improve, it's just that I'm a bad writer.

Ten years ago?! Arrrggghhh! You keep making this mistake. You are confusing
me with my predecesor.

> Nobody quite knows what is wrong with CKK, or if in fact CKK is an
> incredibly clever troll. All we know is, we can't get rid of it and we
> can't
> make it listen to us. So we just...heckle it.

And my initials are not CKK. They are SNH. That's for Sexy Neko Hibiki. It
used to be CNH, Cute Neko Hibiki. But then I developed a bit more and now I
go by the name Sexy Neko Hibiki.

P.S. Continue your heckling. Hehehehehehehe.

I find it most amusing.