[FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 21:23:52 PDT 2008

From: "Mike Ching" <wavehawk.geo at yahoo.com>
> @CKK--=STRONG= suggestion: put your fic-writing aside for a few months and
go read some mainstream fiction, in particular those that have won awards of
some sort or other. You'll thank me for it.

That's just it, though: CKK doesn't take any advice from ANYONE on this
FFML. CKK doesn't attempt to improve, in any way, shape, or form. Read a CKK
"fanfic" from two weeks ago, and it's EXACTLY AS BAD as one from ten YEARS
ago.

Nobody quite knows what is wrong with CKK, or if in fact CKK is an
incredibly clever troll. All we know is, we can't get rid of it and we can't
make it listen to us. So we just...heckle it.

"My name is Forrest Gump. People
call me Forrest Gump. I et too many
chaw-klits. Now I gotta take a dump."

              ~~*~~