[FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks ItOverNow

al'eyx nbriche at free.fr
Thu Jun 26 00:47:13 PDT 2008

The Eternal Lost Lurker a écrit :
>> That I want to say is that, you can be a great writer and the story can be
>> worse than bad, but you can, never, say to anyone that he mustn't continue
>> writing.
>
> Say that after you've endured CKK for ten years like the most veteran among
> us have.

C'mon, that would be cruel and unusual.

And the idea of ten more years of such stories, just so new subscribers
can feel our pain (well, those of us that don't bother with killfiles),
is depressing at best.

Note that I'm not flaming CKK per se.  It's just that his/her _stories_
have, to date, _always_ been bad, and no C&C given to any story has ever
resulted in a better subsequent submission.

Even I tried, what, three years ago now?  Every post since then showed
(to me) that I wasted 2K and ten minutes of my life that I'll never get
back.

N.