[FFML] [Ranma] [something-or-other] [Xover] Ranma Talks It Over Now

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 13:07:43 PDT 2008

Disclaimer : Not mine.

Ranma Talks It Over Now

by

Sexy Neko Hibiki

    On a vast, abandoned, watery plane doth stood, the man name R. Eneeowehs
Hood.

    "Come my boy," to Ranma said he, "Walk this way with me."

    Ranma did walk with the man, and was told of his plan.

    "You'll never be free," said the man, "As long as you Akane as your
fiancee."

    Ranma nodded rather glumly at that, that fact was as subtle as a
baseball bat.

    "What you need to do," the man then said "Is get her to leave you."

    Ranma looked at the man looking like a dumbfounded cow, it was clear he
was then wondering "How?"

    "You need to fake some evidence that seems as plain as day, my boy make
Akane think you're gay."

    Ranma just stared at the man, it was clear he was thinking "This is your
plan?!"

    "You must kiss, grope, and fondle a guy, then Akane will leave you alone
like an overpriced grocery buy."

    Ranma just stared with his eye lids lidding, with a look that said "You
just got to be kidding!"

    "Ranma my boy this is your only way, come on we don't have all day."

    Ranma sighed and nodded at his plan, his look asked "What type of man?"

    "Ranma this is the way I see, you should hook up soon with Ryoga
Hibiki."

    Ranma looked at the man and then