[FFML] [C&C] Re: [teaser] Dark Corona

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 13:39:42 PDT 2008

> Hmm.  I know basically nothing about Dark Cloud, but that's a
> well-written and intriguing teaser.  Didn't really have much to say on
> this, but C&C on the story itself to follow eventually, once I have a
> chance to sit down and read it.

*bows* Thanks. I appreciate it.

And familiarity with the games isn't really necessary, though it's designed,
obviously, with knowledge of them in mind. I originally conceived this story
as a moderated roundrobin/impro, so I've tried to eliminate the need to know
the games backwards and forwards, as I myself do.

THBS, I'm hoping to create a story here that can stand alone apart from the
games, as during the development of this story, I've started envisioning it
AS a game in the series (which is kind of painful, because now I want to see
and PLAY it... ;_;)

Anyway, everything relevant in terms of the backstory of the two games, I'll
include in the story itself, and timeline-wise, this is set after DC1 and
waaaaaaaay before DC2 (which doesn't completely mesh with the first game's
storyline in any case, and would be at least 200-300 years in the first
game's future, if not more).

Thanks again!

"My name is Forrest Gump. People
call me Forrest Gump. I et too many