[FFML] Magical Girl Wars, chapter 1

Alex Tomas juand31acru2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:45:05 PDT 2008

Well, you can always have her in a support role, being in the background
like Ami, while the others mix it up with Sakura's guardians, well, guarding
her.  Some of her cards are very powerful, like the time, sword, fight,
power and shield cards, and if used judiciously, may tip the balance of a
battle.  She'll probably need dome training to enhance her reflexes of
calling her cards though.  Maybe she can have them all floating around her
so she doesn't have to pull them out.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, and thanks for your feedback!