[FFML] Magical Girl Wars, chapter 1

Andrew Dynon adynon at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 22 05:41:06 PDT 2008

Alex Tomas wrote:
> Whoa!  Talk about ambitious, but as I'm a big fan of magical girl shows, I
> wish you good luck, and may your muse not leave you high and dry.  I am
> looking forward to reading more of this.  One thing though, I know you
> already have a lot on your plate, but I'm kind of hoping you'll include Card
> Captor Sakura; it's one of my favorite magical girl series, and aside from
> this one typo:
>

>> Naturallt, she'd be doing the same for them.
>>

> I didn't see any other error.
Sorry for taking so long to respond, and thanks for your feedback!

As for CCS, that's probably the series I'm most in two minds about
including.  I love the show, and know that it's well-known and popular,
but since CCS isn't really a "combative" magical girl show per se, I'm
not really sure how well it would mesh with the rest of the series
involved (and as an aside, Sakura's got a massive crossover of her own
to be involved with, that's an actual professional manga ;).

Hope you keep reading!