[FFML] [story idea/speculation][Sailor Moon/Urusei Yatsura]

Glazius Falconar glazius.falconar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:12:21 PDT 2008

There's a fundamental problem here.You may be aware that scientists
cannot account for something like 90% of the mass and energy the
universe should have.

In Sailor Moon, the missing 90% of the universe is chaos, darkness, and
hunger, and Earth is a delicious morsel.

In Urusei Yatsura, the missing 90% of the universe is punchlines that
don't want to ruin the surprise, and Earth is a bucolic little island in
the sea of stars where they still use dead lizards as fuel.

This is not to say that you can't mix the two.

Well, actually, it is.

But you could get rather close by constructing a shoujo space opera
plotline out of papier-mache and bailing wire and then dropping the
characters into the chaos of Tomobiki. If it works for Saotome Roman (
http://www.onemanga.com/Sket_Dance/7/06/ )  it can work in UY.