[FFML] Penultimate Ranma Fanfic Index RIP

Hone Melgren honemelgren at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 05:17:48 PDT 2008

On 15/06/2008, at 11:52 PM, Rakhal wrote:

> I'm afraid my site got hacked someone and has been serving up virii
> for
> whoever knows how long. I have therefore deleted it. I doubt too
> many people
> were still using it, but apologies for anyone that's been
> inconvenienced.
>
> --Rakhal

*wot*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<goes on for some time>
<a copy of Hone comes up from behind and belts him in the head>

Man dood I use the site all the time . The fanfiction descriptions
are invaluable for deciding what a fanfiction is really about without
revealling too much of the plot.
It has archive copys of many fanfictions that are kinda hard to find.

Um Res please ?

==>  Hone Melgren #about to be shot for extreme verbosity#Mac OS X
10.4.10 #2.1Ghz iMac G5#Your friendly neighbourhood fanatic <==