[FFML] [SM] Daughter of Silence

Miashara miashara at deepfriedpuppies.com
Tue Jun 3 11:16:48 PDT 2008

I could see this turning into a kind of worst case scenario for the senshi.
Hotaru, aware of what's going on, actively helping the enemy woud be one
hell of a problem. That, or properly manipulated with lies and half truths
but under the impression she knew what was going on would be just as bad.

The opening to this was so similar to Ambrose Bierce's An Inhabitant of
Carcosa I thought this was going to be some crazy crossover. I liked the
prose a lot, but wasn't sure what the "point" if you will of it was meant to
be. I'm kind of curious why you wrote this.

Miashara
-And fanfiction? Here? Why on earth would you do that?