[FFML] [SI] NGE: EndGame, 03

Chen Yong solcroft at live.com
Tue Feb 26 01:45:43 PST 2008

> Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:47:44 -0800> From: wavehawk.geo at yahoo.com> To: ffml at chez-vrolet.net> Subject: Re: [FFML] [SI] NGE: EndGame, 03> > From: Chen Yong <solcroft at live.com>> >Obligingly Maya obeyed, bending over to take> >a better look at the penetron screen.> > Just one critique for now--I might have missed this,> but what's a Penetron screen? It may be just me, but> unless I'm prepared to describe (at least roughly) a> new object or item, I usually just call a screen a> screen.

Penetron screens are actually a real-world technology - they're used mainly for military aircraft avionics and radar due to their extremely high resolution and equally high price. I was imagining that the industry would've managed to sufficiently miniaturize penetrons, overcome the color gamut problem, and bring them to the general public by 2015.

For all intents and purposes, Ritsuko's penetron is just another average computer screen, albeit with incredible resolution and contrast, but I do see your point. Noted, and thanks.
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT