[FFML] [Ranma/MKR] Fire in the Water, act one (draft complete)

John Allen delos Santos patricianallen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 16:40:31 PST 2008

Ok... don't see much I need to comment on that already hasn't been commented on for the past few posts...

The work is definitely superior although there is still room for development as some of the previous c&cers stated...

Overall this is definitely a vast improvement over Onna Red Side which in turn was leaps and bounds over Red.

I'm not gonna prod for the next one.  Rushing will only ruin a masterpiece in progress.

Jiro