[FFML] Continuing Old Fiction

Radler karlmv at pldtdsl.net
Fri Feb 1 09:55:53 PST 2008

Whoa.
God has it been that long?
To be honest I've haven't touch my fics in ages. Mostly due to real life pursuits and all that crap. Times been rough and even I have considered painful choices.
So what to do?

Heh. Rewrite Rewrite. More Rewrites.
Well... that's what I plan but only if I can get some stuff off my plate for now.
God knows my writing should be close to zilch again and needing more than a spade and trowel to get it going again.
Time will tell and I certainly intend on getting back up.
Just need to find a star to follow again.
The last went got lost around the bend after being ignored so long hehehee....

Radler.