[FFML] [Con] [Info] Call for Fanfiction Panelists, Anime Central 2009

Pearson Mui pmui1 at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 31 09:04:20 PST 2008

It's that time again!  No, it's not time to spin the Wheel of
Morality (TM), it's time to select panelists for the Anime Central
2009 Fanfiction Panel!

Anime Central (www.acen.org) will take place on May 8-10 at the Hyatt
Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Illinois.  If you're going to be
attending Acen and you're interested in being on the panel, please
send the following information:

1.  Your name or preferred handle.

2.  Your real name, if different.

3.  A list of your preferred works, including any you may have
written in the past year.

4.  The URL of your website, if any, or where your works can be found.

5.  If you've been on a fanfic panel before, and if so, where.

6.  (OPTIONAL) Why you'd like to be on the panel.

Please private mail me at pmui1 at NOSPAMPLEASE.prodigy.net by March 8
if you're interested.  The panel will be selected shortly after that.

(I'm sure you know what to remove--it's in capitals.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

--Pearson "Doc" Mui