[FFML] [Admin] Re: Different Question

Gary Kleppe gary at garykleppe.org
Wed Dec 31 04:23:02 PST 2008

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 02:11:02 -0800 (PST), Alanna
<lilandriss at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hello again! Disregard my last question, I stumbled on the FAQ and it
>answered my question.  There is, however, mention of no lemons
>allowed.  What is this list's defintion of lemon? Is it just NC-17
>type stuff?

Questions about list content should be directed to the list admins, if
said questions are not already answered in the FAQ. There's no reason
to bother the other thousand-plus subscribers with questions that
everybody else either knows the answer to or doesn't care.

You can reach the list admins by emailing
<ffml-admins at chez-vrolet.net>.

By the way....

>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Please set your email client to plain text so that you don't keep
generating these messages. If you don't know how to do this, look
here: http://expita.com/nomime.html . Click on "E-mail client
programs" and then click on the name of whichever particular program
or service you use to send email.

-Gary Kleppe, FFML admin team
-writing fanfiction in raspberry red and orange orange....