[FFML] [Fic][R.5/BSSM/AMG/Inu/Original][Tears of a Dragon]UPDATE

Valkyrie Ice lsmcgill at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:31:44 PST 2008

For any of those interested in the latest chapters of Tears of a Dragon, sadly as I have not heard back from Larry at Florestica nor seen any signs of updates in well over a year, I have updated and posted the entirety of the story on FF.N

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/42036/LSMcGill

The entire story up to presently finished chapters is up on the FF.N listings, which includes the entirety of Book 3, and 8 new chapters of Book 4 which were NOT released on FFML.  The Inuyasha arc has begun, and anyone wanting to comment or review, feel free.  I'm always interested in feedback.