[FFML] [fanfic][Sailormoon] Moonshadow, chapter 9 (first draft)

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 06:16:54 PST 2008

Incidentally, chapter 14 is likely to be some time in coming, folks. I've
got a good chunk of it written, a good chunk more plotted out, and plenty of
drag-and-drop scenes for the next several chapters, but right now, I'm a
little busy "touring" with my "band", Japanese Ass Cancer.

Yes, I've gotten hooked on Guitar Hero. It's pretty much all I've been doing
since Wednesday. ^^;; So expect my writing to slow back to its usual glacial
pace.

(Follow the tour:
http://www.lurkerdrome.com/gblog/ghero.html)

(This is not unrelated to Moonshadow, by the way. I'm seriously considering
writing a future filler battle which involves Sailor Moon having to win a
brutal guitar-rhythm game to save some innocents from a youma or a terrorist
bomb or something. Just a very fun mental image I can't quite shake.)