[FFML] [Harry Potter] How He Defeated Dark Voldemort

Robert Geiger rgeiger2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 15:15:08 PDT 2008

  Personally, I love when this stuff gets posted. Anything to make the reduced-to-bone corpse that is the FFML jiggle some more. The way people furiously rush to the defense of some dead and gone series that was loathed by the animators with the fury of a thousand suns, because Takahashi just had to try to draw it out a extra hundred chapters so she could beat her own record with UY, never fails to entertain. Hibiki, keep on writing, at least somebody is making an effort here.