[FFML] [Harry Potter] How He Defeated Dark Voldemort

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 00:35:58 PDT 2008

Disclaimer : I don't own them, so don't sue.

How He Defeated Dark Voldemort

by

Sexy Neko Hibiki

    "How did you defeat Voldemort Harry?" asked Dumbledoor.

    Harry says "With the power of love."

    Dumbledoor says "I knew it. How did it work Harry?"

    Harry says "I made him watch five days of Barney re-runs. He had to
listen to Barney saying he loved him. Poor bastard killed himself on the
fifth day. He's in hell now. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving
guy."

    Dumbledoor blinks and says very faintly "Oh."

The End